Pak vs NZ: Ramiz Raja dubs New Zealand decision very ‘frustrating’

Ramiz Raja said “Walking out of the tour by taking a unilateral approach on a security threat is very frustrating. Especially when it’s not shared

Web Desk
September 17, 2021
Ramiz Raja dubs New Zealand decision very ‘frustrating’

Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Ramiz Raja has strongly reacted to New Zealand’s decision to cancel the tour and dubbed it ‘very frustrating’.

Taking to Twitter, Ramiz Raja tweeted “Crazy day it has been! Feel so sorry for the fans and our players.”

“Walking out of the tour by taking a unilateral approach on a security threat is very frustrating. Especially when it’s not shared!! Which world is NZ living in??”

He also said “NZ will hear us at ICC”.

New Zealand on Friday cancelled series of one-day cricket internationals and T20I over security concerns just minutes before the first match was due to start.

"New Zealand Cricket informed us they had been alerted to some security alert and have unilaterally decided to postpone the series," the Pakistan Cricket Board said in a statement.